Life of a GoddEsS

Its all about my daily life, my experiences and basically everything... Welcome to my page!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Birthday presents

My best fren called this morning... and asked me wat i want for my birthday

It was so fucking EARLY in the morning (1030 am... it considered BERY BERY early coz i slept around 8am... thanks to the stupid lizard dat decided to pay me a visit in my room for few hours =.=''')

So... as usual... i was blur and cant really think of anything since i was half way dating with chow gong's grandson... so my answer was


a. A condo in Mont Kiara


b. BMW 5 series

c. A sugardaddy dat can gib me 100k per month to spend

(hohohohoho!)


After a long silence... he answered,

"I cant afford all this yet... lets be more practical..." paused for awhile " hmm...a good sex maybe?"

Hmmm........ interesting........

18 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger KY said…

    he can only offer the good one? me, best one, CAN?

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interested?

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Goddess_MeG said…

    interested? hmm..... quite tempted :P

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dont think...'NIKE'

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will get one CHU NA @ pig farm for you... will choose a pregnant one so that you can have 10 to 20 piggys... then you will become NAI MA....muahahahahahahahaha...

    BE COOL!!!

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sotong, dont tok kok can?

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *Ahem ahem*

    Can I have the same type of birthday gift as margie on MY birthday? tee heee heeeeee.... CAN?

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Goddess_MeG said…

    lynn: u mean u want the same as wat i wish or u want good sex? :P

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Kimberly Low said…

    forget whoever and even Ky coz even if he's best, im bestest than Ky. come margie lets do it

     
  • At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kim, you're definitely the best. You're so good until ST had to FFK the whole bunch of us the other nite....sien!!

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Goddess_MeG said…

    cuteguy: u r so god damn right!

    kim: ur house or my house?

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lynn...don't just tok can? "NIKE"

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Margie : Hmm... good question. LOL! Must be BOTH... CAN?! tee hee hee

    anonymous : Just do it eh? CAN CAN! MUst got good candidate first la... can? *winks*

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give you a wildddd guess!!! *hint* *hint*

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cuteguy : Hmmm.... who's the *hint* *hint*??? I wonder... *"obviously" not getting the hint cuteguy trying to send*

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I ALSO WANT GOOD SEX CAN!

    SHIT, I JUST WANT SEX CAN!

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Goddess_MeG said…

    FA: yeah i want good sex too!! with someone i love!!!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me too..................
    I DAMN STRESS CAN !!!!!!
    :/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home