Life of a GoddEsS

Its all about my daily life, my experiences and basically everything... Welcome to my page!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Stoned

Its been a day since the last glass of alcohol i had... how come i still... STONED!!! Help!!!! damn fucking headache somemore... anyone can help me out??!?!??!!

Thanks to Ms Lee for forcing me to bottoms up for no less than 4 glasses of chivas....

Thanks to Someone's bf for helping her to force me...

Gosh... Just Stoned... and i need to drive myself back to Sunway soon... Well... Hope... I... Can... Reach... There... Sa..f.e...l....y....

All the Drivers out there!! beware of a driver who drives a white kia sportage... she is stoning!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger KY said…

    ah, so u have a blog.

    it's 10am monday.. and my hand is still aching from slamming the rack at MPH yesterday. argh.

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Goddess_MeG said…

    how the hell u guys know dat i got a blog?
    gosh... =.='''

     

Post a Comment

<< Home