Life of a GoddEsS

Its all about my daily life, my experiences and basically everything... Welcome to my page!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Facing a Bitch

hmm... its another tuesday morning... and im here in my uni's com lab waiting for my doom day to come.

1pm will be the moment... i know wats gonna happen next... she gonna kill me with her scary stares and words... help... please... pray for me.... the bitch gonna bitch and screw me upside down for sure... shall i bitch her back or shall i not... hmm...

"Be more bitchier and cockier than her la! u can do it!! just throw ur killing stares and words back to her Margie!" Vern said.

"Dun be silly... calm down... be cool... dun fight back or else u gonna be in deep shit... the bitch gonna fail u for sure!!" Hon said.

"Be nice to her if she is nice to u... if not than just fuck her la... dun give a fuck man!" Lynn said.

"HAHAHAHHAHA... Good for u!!!!" <--- and this is from my so called best fren... Fucker! I FUCKING HATE U!

Gosh!!!!! i cant fight back!!!! Its a fucking lecturer i gonna faced... wat if she really fail me for dat?!?!! but she is so god damn bitchy!!!! wat can i do?!?!! someone pls... give me a piece of golden advice... please....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home